If you have any questions, requests or ideas concerning INASCON 2015,
please do not hesitate to contact us at
c/o Claudia Wirth
Swiss Nanoscience Institute
Interested in organising INASCON?
- The current organising team and
- Peter Thostrup, firstname.lastname@example.org, Aarhus University
When can you be selected to host one of the next INASCONs?
Awarding of INASCON to a new organising team will be at all times only for the next two years.
- INASCON 2016 will take place in the Netherlands
- INASCON 2017 will take place in UK, Bristol
The selection for INASCON 2018 will be during/shortly after INASCON 2016
How can you be selected to host one of the next INASCONs?
If your are interested in organising and hosting an INASCON you should do the following:
- Attend AT LEAST one INASCON before your application to see and understand the way INASCON is organised, realised and carried out.
- Speak to the organising committee during the conference, that you (and your team and University) are interested in organising the next conference.
- Communicate this to Peter Thostrup by writing him an email, email@example.com. He is responsible for keeping a record over the coming years of INASCON.